Dannika Daisy is a British model and TV star famous for her pink and multi-coloured hair arrangements.
Birthday: 9th December
Born: Essex, UK
Famous for: TV Star
Dannika Daisy studied Fashion Design at the London College of Fashion.
Dannika auditioned and was picked to star on the UK TV dating show Take Me Out. She then started modelling and has appeared in several magazines such as Nuts, Heat and Loaded. She has also modelled at the Essex Fashion Week.
She is also a member of Suicide Girls, an adult life-size brand.
*Photo credits provided in references section where possible
1. What name would you like us to refer to you as?Dannika Daisy
2. Where are you from? Essex!
3. Age? I’m 21
4. What do you have for tattoos and how many hours have you put into them? I have many tattoos, my favourite; a peacock feather on my calf, then I have thirteen daisies going all down my side and then on my arm, a peace sign on my foot, ying-yang and a heart on my wrists, an anchor on my middle finger, believe on the side of my hand and then a cross on the back of my neck followed by a feather behind my ear. I’ll let you calculate how many hours have been put into my collection 😉
5. Any piercings? I have lots of piercings as well, many on my ears including a 14mm tunnel, two in my back, my lip, tongue and then there’s a few more that not many people know about.
6. How did you get your started in your industry? I appeared on Take Me Out and went from there!
7. How long have you been in the business? Not long at all! Just a few months
8. What are some of your past projects? I was in Nuts magazine and then had a seven page spread in Loaded magazine thanks to Natasha Worby.
9. Do you have any upcoming projects? I’ll go wherever the wind takes me!
10. What type of music do you listen to and who is your favourite band or artist? Well it’s not exactly a given that I’m in love with house music, however I appreciate all different genres of music and there’s still a little part of me that still enjoys a bit of metal. I love Katy Perry, Lil Wayne, Foo Fighters, MK, Catz n Dogz.
11. What are some of your hobbies? I love designing and constructing fashion, making and styling all the girls outfits for a night out of partying! Cooking is also a passion of mine, the spicier the better!
12. Are you into video games? Which system(s) and favourite games? Not really! Sorry!
13. Favourite sports and who is your favourite teams? It’s hard to pick a favourite football team as I’d upset a lot of friends if I picked one they’re against so to stay in their good books; I’ll choose Rugby as it’s a bit more exciting having men tackle each other.
14. Favourite type of movie and favourite all-time movie? Factory Girl and Pocahontas; I’m such a girl! I do love a good action film too!
15. Favourite type of food and favourite meal? Food! It’s hard to choose my favourite type out of so many, sushi is amazing! Thai food is gorgeous! My all time favourite meal would have to be a roast though, I’m a traditional girl.
16. Favourite alcoholic drink? Amaretto Sours.
17. Who are your heroes or who do you look up to? My heroes? An heiress has got to be Katie Piper, she sees the beauty in everything and I just think what Katie is doing is just amazing. Victoria Beckham as well for many reasons!
18. Do you prefer to make love or f**k? I think it’s best to combine the two.
19 Favourite sexual position? Making up your own positions by accident always turns out a winner.
20 Biggest turn on and biggest turn off? Biggest turn on has to be strength; there’s nothing worse than a guy who can’t pick you up.
21. Have you ever had group sex (threesome, foursome, etc)? Nope.
22. Is there anything else that you would like to tell us for our readers to know? Pink’s always have more fun!