Grace Van Patten is the daughter of producer/director Timothy Van Patten and an American actress.
Famous for: Actress
Grace van Patten is the daughter of famous screenwriter, producer and director Timothy Van Patten. She has a sister called Anna.
She discovered acting at an early age and used to visit her father’s sets. Her father has directed episodes of Boardwalk Empire, Deadwood, Ed, Game of Thrones, The Pacific, Rome, Sex and the City, The Sopranos, and The Wire.
Grace attended high school in La Guardia. After high school she took a year out to take classes at a community college on philosophy, psychology and English.
She has appeared in a number of TV shows such as The Sopranos (2006), Law & Order: Special Victims Unit (2013) and Boardwalk Empire (2014).
In 2015 she played a role in the film Stealing Cars. In 2016 she played the role of Ellie in Tramps. In 2017 Grace played Eliza in The Meyerowitz Stories.
Grace van Patten is working on a number of productions including Under the Silver Lake, Wilde Wedding & Central Park.
*Photo credits provided in references section below where possible. View a list of photographers here.
1. What’s the first thing you do when you wake up in the morning?
Probably try opening my eyes and then snooze for 11 more minutes.
2. When you walk into a bar, what do you typically order?
I am 20 years old!
3. What’s the one word you are guilty of using too often?
4. What is the last thing you searched for on Google?
I’m more of a Bing type of gal.
5. Who is the last person that called or texted you?
Ma mama. 🙂
6. What’s the wallpaper on your phone and/or computer?
A picture I took of a random person in Barcelona with some inappropriate graffiti behind him
7. What was the last awkward situation you were in and how did you handle it?
I was In the elevator with someone I really didn’t want to talk to so I pretended I was talking on the phone, naturally. But then it rang….and I was busted….and it was awkward.
8. What is your TV guilty pleasure?
The Real Housewives of Beverly Hills.
9. What’s the first CD you bought?
Josie and the Pussycats.
10. And what music are you currently listening to?